We have provided a large section of questions and answers below. These are questions often asked during phone conversations with us by those interested in pursuing a career as a hypnotherapist. We hope we have covered most of your questions.
1. Who is the Certificate of Clinical Hypnotherapy suitable for:
The Certificate is a starting off point for those who want to begin a career as a Clinical Hypnotherapist. The course delivers a comprehensive basic level of understanding and is designed to get you started practising with clients.
2. Who is the Certificate and Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy suitable for: The Online video courses are suited to any mature person of stable mental health. There are no prerequisites before you commence the Certificate or Diploma training. Perhaps you have felt a Soul calling to be of service to others working in the field of hypnotherapy and want to incorporate your spiritual beliefs but just haven’t found the right course yet. You may already be an alternative therapist wanting to add a new set of skills to your existing modalities.
3. Who is it (the training) not suitable for:
(a) Those that have major criminal convictions or have served time in prison. Working in the hypnotherapy profession requires a police check for association membership and practitioner insurance.
(b) Anyone who suffers severe mental health problems or are under the care of a psychiatrist. Students who enrol on any training course run by Clinical Hypnotherapy Training and do not truthfully answer the enrolment question regarding mental health status may be asked to leave the training if problems occur.
4. Who enrols in your courses: People from all walks of life and educational backgrounds such as Stay at home mums returning to work, Factory workers, Tradespeople, Medical doctors, Dentists, Psychologists, Counsellors, Nurses, Accountants, Alternative health practitioners, and more.
5. How much of the training is practise: A substantial part of the training involves experiential practice. You need to do this in order to feel confident and able to place a person into a rapid and deep level of hypnosis after all if you can’t do this you can’t really call yourself a hypnotist. With the online video training you can stop at any stage to practise the techniques taught. Its up to you how much you practise but as the old saying goes practise makes perfect.
6. Do the trainers hypnotise the students. Not just relax them (relaxotherapy), but really hypnotise them. I’ve heard there is a difference: Yes, as you will see in the videos our trainers do use students for demonstration purposes to show the effectiveness of true depth of hypnosis. It’s truly a worry how many hypnotherapy trainers Can’t or Won’t demonstrate the skills and expertise required to induce true hypnosis or an effective instant or rapid induction. This really doesn’t show much hypnotic expertise so generally, their training may create only average hypnotists. That’s fine if that’s what you aspire to be.
7. Who are the Trainers and what is their clinical experience: Lorna and John Jackson, Clinical Hypnotherapists / Psychotherapists, running their own busy clinics in South-East Queensland both in Brisbane and the Gold Coast since 2003 – current
8. What are the Trainers qualifications:
(a) Therapeutic Hypnotists, Hypnosis Trainers, Psychotherapists, Regression Specialists, Stop Smoking and Weight Loss Specialists, Public Speakers, Authors.
(b) Dip Hypnosis, Dip Adv Hypnosis, Dip Ego State Therapy, Dip Resource Therapy, Advanced Clinical RT Therapists & Trainers. Lead trainers at Clinical Hypnotherapy Training
9. Do the trainers hold a teaching qualification: They have achieved 15 years’ experience as trainers running their recognised training courses both in Australia and internationally. Over these years they have lectured to many and trained hundreds of students many of whom have gone on to work successfully in the professions of hypnotherapy and regression therapy this stands as a testament to their no-nonsense training ability. They successfully impart their many years of real-world knowledge, experience and life skills concisely, free of psychobabble.
10.What are the trainer’s personality types: Open, Real, Approachable, Ethical, Grounded.
11. Does Clinical Hypnotherapy Training align with Professional association OR government recognition: Lorna and John have taught professional hypnotherapy recognised and accredited courses. Clinical Hypnotherapy Training has decided that it currently wants to remain outside of the current regulating bodies until the profession begins to align itself on an ethical basis. This does not mean that the courses are subpar. To the contrary, they are designed to meet the current professional standards
12. Upon graduation is there any ongoing aftercare provided, for example, further training, or supervision / mentoring: There are the online videos and zoom group sessions to answer your questions.
13. What is the quality of Qualifications gained during the training: The quality of the qualification received is of a professional industry standard.
14. What is the Curriculum or Syllabus taught: The extensive Syllabus is outlined on the various course pages on the website.
15. Do you teach other modalities, and if you do, their uses and what styles do you combine for example, eclectic or cognitive: Yes we do teach other modalities during our courses these are either our own as in Personality Integration Process which combines a balanced mixture of both eclectic, cognitive styles. We also explore the use of other modalities during the training, which types to use and when to use them to overcome various issues presented by clients.
16. What is the course structure and how is it organised: Having run many training courses over many years the course structure is designed to suit a broad range of people from all backgrounds, academic achievement and is organised for all learning styles whether they be Listening (audio), Seeing (visual) or practical – hands-on (kinaesthetic).
17. Do your courses offer a balance of theory and practice: An excellent balance of both theory and practice is included in our courses.
18. Is there any practice with public included: We don’t suggest that you go into public places to work with the public (street hypnosis) if you do this, it is entirly your responsibility.
19. Do you supply course manuals: Extensive course manuals are included in all training courses as is detailed written knowledge of all therapies.
20. How much homework is involved, what is the quality of homework expected: Homework is a the reading of the manuals and scripting. There are also quizzes in the Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy. These quizzes are to help you become familiar with hypnotherapy and its terminology. Whilst some students don’t like the idea of having to complete homework, it helps each student to further develop their knowledge and confidence. Completing homework tasks shows your determination to succeed and your ability to work independently qualities you must have to work and become a success in the profession of hypnotherapy.
21. Do you provide supervision / mentoring: We provide ongoing mentoring through our Zoom group supervision sessions.
22. How many video lessons are in each of the hypnotherapy video courses. 88 video lessons for the Certificate of Clinical Hypnotherapy, 155 video lessons for the Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy and 191 video lessons for the Advanced Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy.
23. What is the training frequency of your courses: All of our courses are available 24/7 except at times of website maintenance.
24. What is the overall cost of your courses: see the website for all current prices.
25. Where are your courses run: All courses are available on the Hypnotherapy Learning Hub.
26. Is my money paid to you safe in the event of my training course being cancelled: All student deposits and payments are safely accounted for and the company Real Hypnosis Training PTY LTD, employ an independent certified accountant, file all due documentation and are fully solvent. In the event of a course being cancelled by Clinical Hypnotherapy Training, another course will be offered or fees fully refunded.
27. What happens if I am sick or miss days of the course: Thats the great thing about doing your training via online video lessons. No having to worry if you will miss out on your diploma or Certificate. If you fall sick at any stage you can just simply pick up where you left off. If you have forgotten anything you can simply go over the previous watched lessons for a refresher.
28. Do you have other marketing materials you can send out: No, What is displayed on this website and hypnotherapylearninghub.com constitutes all the written information provided before you enroll on any of the courses. We try to make sure that these marketing materials are informative, helpful, easy to read and able to be understood by a broad range of people. We do our utmost best not to make any wild claims about our courses or exaggerate outcomes of therapies taught or of the resolution of client issues.
29. After I finish my training with Clinical Hypnotherapy Training what issues will I be qualified to work with: Those completing the Certificate of Clinical Hypnotherapy will be able to work on a basic level assisting clients. Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy Students will be able to assist their clients with many issues including the more complex, these are outlined in the Syllabus. Using the eclectic styles of therapies taught they will be able to blend these to assist in resolving a varied range of client issues presented.
30. Do I receive a Certificate at the end of the Certificate of Clinical Hypnotherapy Yes, all persons completeing the Certificate of Clinical Hypnotherapy will be issued with a Certificate at the end of the Course.
31. Do I receive my Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy on completion of the training: Yes, After you complete the final module you then have access to your Diploma.
32. Do I receive my certificate of Soul Regression Therapy after completing the Soul regression Training: Yes at the completion of the training course you receive a Certificate of Soul Regression Therapy you can then display this on your wall.